A hoverboard is a newfangled platform for riding, which resembles a skateboard, in which instead of wheels there are two anti-gravitators. To control it, you just need to tilt your body in the right direction, and the portable board itself adapts to maneuvers and inclinations. Order a hoverboard for a penny for children in the age range of 5-12 years.
we will describe in detail the main criteria that parents should be concerned with when choosing a vehicle – Hoverboards for Children.
- Do not buy a hoverboard for a small rider if its weight is less than 20 kg – the transport is not designed for such a weight indicator and will not work correctly: swing, interrupt movement, vibrate.
- Traditionally, hoverboards for children aged 5-8 have a wheel diameter of 4.5 inches (1 inch = 2.54 cm). The wheel diameter of hoverboards for children 9-12 years old is 6.5 inches, for teenagers – 8 inches. Consider this indicator when buying a mobile device.
- For younger children (5-8 years old), opt for hoverboards with a minimum speed of 5 km/h. For children over 9 years old, you can look at a universal (suitable for both children and adults) vehicle that can withstand up to 120 kg of weight and accelerates to up to 12 km / h. The advantage would be the ability to limit the speed.
- If the child himself will carry the product to the place of skiing and back, the hoverboard should not be heavy. The average weight of children’s models varies in the range of 4-6 kg.
- When choosing, also pay attention to the shape of the platform: some models can be taken with one hand, while others do not have such an opportunity.
- Body material may vary. It is always polystyrene, but of different strength. Check which one is use for your vehicle – PS or HIPS. The second option is preferable, as it is impact resistant.
- For children under 8 years old, it is better to choose a hoverboard with a minimum number of options. Musical speakers, too bright lights and other entertainment “gadgets” can distract the child from the ride.
- Children’s hoverboards are usually equipped with batteries, the capacity of which is enough for 10-12 kilometers of travel. This is quite enough to ride 1.5-2 hours.
Along with the purchase of a hoverboard for a child, be sure to purchase protective equipment – a helmet, knee pads and elbow pads. Make sure that there is no car traffic, bicycles, skateboards nearby, which can distract and scare the child.
Hoverboards for Children: how old can you be
Today, a hoverboard is the dream of many children. Moreover, both preschool children and teenagers want to become the owner of a cool vehicle. That is why parents have questions, from what age can a hoverboard use, how safe is it to use, is it possible for small children to ride such a device, and in general.
What is a hoverboard for?
If we talk about the rationality of such a purchase, then, in any case. You will not disappoint, because this is a great option for spending time outdoors. It not only brightens up leisure, but also has a positive effect on the physical development of the child: it improves the coordination of his movements and the functioning of the vestibular apparatus.
Recommended Article: The Top Choice for Trade Show Display Rentals in Houston