Graphic Designing is the art of creating a visual design to communicate a message to the audience. Whenever you come across the word Graphic Design, what comes to your mind? It could be the cover of the magazine, logo, digital marketing graphic, or something you think, you would be completely right about. Many elements make up a design that includes:
Principles of Graphic Designing
There are several principles as well that are turning a design into a professional graphic. That is:
Graphic designing is not a new thing to deal with. Graphic designing started in probably 38,000 BCE. Since the work was being done in graphic designing but the first graphic design agency was founded in 1903. The term “Graphic Design” was used in 1922 for the first time. Today, there is a lot of work in this field. And there are many types, elements, and principles of graphic designing.
Graphic Designing Courses being offered in Pakistan
To excel and for a better understanding of this field, many courses are offered in Pakistan physically and online. Many institutes offer courses from beginner to advanced level and also guide the student in getting the jobs to start earning. Platforms that are offering the courses are:
- Digiskills: Digi skills is an online platform that is offering courses on Graphic Designing in Pakistan. They provide their students with complete knowledge of designing software like Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. They also assign exercises related to the requirements of the online market to enable them to work in the online market. Their Course is free of cost and anyone can join who has basic knowledge of IT.
- Coursera: Coursera is a platform that offers Graphic Designing courses in Pakistan along with many other courses. Coursera is powered by Cal Arts. They teach many skills like:
- Graphic Design
- Art History
- Design Theory
- Color Theory
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
Their courses are online so you can get enrolled wherever you are. Also a great opportunity for beginners with complete flexibility of time.
- GreatLearning: GreatLearning is also a platform for Graphic Designing Courses in Pakistan. It is a certified course that enables you to create thumbnails, Photoshop, and graphic designs. It is also a great opportunity for beginners to learn and start earning.
- PFTP: Pakistan Freelancing Training Program is an online platform for almost every person who is keen to learn new things or who wants to earn online. This institute also offers Graphic Designing courses in Pakistan. They have a professional staff that guides the students at every step toward their better careers. They offer an advanced level graphic Designing course of 6 weeks duration.
- Omni-Academy: Omni Academy offers Graphic Designing Courses with certificates as well. Their course is for both beginners and professionals. Trainees use both 2D and 3D animations for better practice. They have many courses in the field of Graphic Designing:
- Multimedia Course
- Graphics Design and Multimedia Diploma All-in-one course
- 2D Animation for Beginners
- Design 3D and Animation
- Graphic Design Course – Adobe Photoshop – Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic Design and Animation – Multimedia Training (6 in 1 courses)
- User Experience (UX) – Digital Design Fundamentals
- Webmaster – Responsive Web Design Course
- PNY TRAINING: PNY Training is also offering Graphic Designing courses in Pakistan. The duration of the course is 2 months with an Intermediate skill level. The main of their skills are:
- Logo design
- Stationery design
- Image editing
- Video editing
- Poster design
- App design
- UI Design
- Social media campaign design
- Website Editing
- Portfolio design/ building
- Brochure/ flyer/ banners design
- Motion graphics (GIFS, logos, text animation, etc.)
- Digital illustrations (Infographic, comics, customized T-Shirt)
- Digital training.pk: Digital training. pk is an institute that offers Graphic designing courses in Pakistan online and physically. They have the best mentors to train their students. They offer a wide selection of modules that make their course perfect both for beginners and professionals. The main courses that they offer are;
- Adobe Photoshop Course
- Adobe Illustrator Course
Jobs after Completion of Courses
With the advancement of technology, many new types of graphic design are introduced. Likewise, new jobs are also emerging. This evolution has completely changed the landscape of this career. Jobs in this field may include:
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- Art Director
- Creative Director
- UX Designer (User Experience)
Graphic Designing is a vast field with great opportunities for both beginners and professionals. Many platforms offer courses and help in their earnings without any cost. This field is also very useful for those who want to earn money while sitting at home. All you have to do is choose a course, get enrolled, polish your skills and start earning.
Adrash Wasim is a content writer and has experience of almost 6 months in the respective field. She can write excellent articles and blogs with an excellent internet search. In her spare time, she enjoys reading content and searching about the recent situation of the world.